Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

You are what you eat!



To stay healthy and be happy we need to eat right. The old saying "You are what you eat" is really true. Therefore you need to eat smart to give yourself and your loved ones a better chance of having you around as a happy and healthy member of the family and not as a handicap. We cannot control many things in our lives, but we can try to eat well as much as possible.

People sometimes ask me if I believe in medicine. My answer is short and simple. I believe in preventative medicine. That means I believe in eating healthy, as much as possible, exercising regularly,as much as possible, and maintaining a happy relationship with those with whom I live and work, as much as possible. I say "as much as possible" because I do not believe in being overly religious about these personal habits. Do what you can, and then God will do what you can't.

Here's are two short video on today's lunch which was based around a healthy fresh salad.



0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith