Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Seeking My Presence in Changing Times

Words from Jesus

My love will never leave you; you will never lose it, and it will never diminish. Rest in My love, for in My arms you will find comfort and peace for your spirit. My love will uphold you; as you abide in My love, it will sustain you. There is tremendous power in My love. It covers a multitude of sins, it changes hearts, renews spirits, casts out all fear, gives hope to those who despair, lifts those whose hands hang low, restores health, and brings light where once there was darkness.
I am the author of hope, the source of strength, and the fountain of faith. I will not fail to continue to strengthen you, for I never fail My own. Even when you feel you don’t merit such love because of the mistakes you have made, those mistakes can take on great worth in the form of experience gained and wisdom acquired.
When you’re faced with tough decisions, I will be your guide. When you find yourself in difficult and uncertain surroundings‚ I will be your light. When you’re presented with overwhelming odds, I will help you rise above. When the Enemy’s forces rage about you, I will be to you a fortress of protection. When you feel the ground tremble beneath your feet, I will be your confidence.
I manifest My love for you even as you walk through the storms of battles and testing‚ which are a sign that I have plans for your life. Through these times, I am fashioning, shaping, and molding you with My own hands into the vessel that will be exactly what I need to do My work. The pressure that you feel on your heart is My firm and loving hand, molding‚ kneading, working, shaping your piece of clay into a perfectly formed vessel, both beautiful to the eye and highly useful for My work.
There’s never a need for discouragement; it never bears good fruit. My will is for you to rise above the “I can’t” cloud. “I can’t” is a dark cloud that keeps people hiding indoors for fear of the rain and storm. It is a cloud that tells you, “This is the end; you can’t go any further, and there is nothing beyond this.” But you just have to determine to walk by faith through the dark cloud, knowing that the answer is above and beyond the cloud. Once you break through, you will see the sun and know that it was possible, and then the next cloud will be easier to go through.
The goal is not to prevent you from getting to the end by placing obstacles in your way but to help you grow in strength with each obstacle. The goal is that you get to the end and are a stronger person for it, full of faith, and with assurance in what you can do and achieve. I cannot remove all the obstacles and let you just stroll down to the end. As you fight to climb over or crawl through each obstacle, you are strengthened and you grow.
If you commit everything you face to Me, even if it seems painful‚ unfair, or unjust, I will use these things to mature you. It will one day be a source of understanding and even happiness‚ if you’ll just put your trust in Me and give Me time to work all things together for your good.

Seeking the new in times of change

Life is full of a multitude of choices, and what you choose will play a role in determining your character, fruitfulness, and personal happiness. Your choices have a lot to do with your spiritual health and the manifestation of My love and Spirit in your life.
The fact that something draws to a close and becomes something different doesn’t necessarily indicate that it was wrong or that something went wrong. Things change. People change. Circumstances can bring change‚ as can people’s choices. But a misconception people often have is that when such changes bring with them some pain and significant personal sacrifice, I’m somehow displeased or I’ve deliberately withdrawn My hand of love and blessing. That’s not true.
You must instead seek the new ways I will work in your life within the change—whether it looks like a good change or a more difficult one—to bring new blessings, if you are open to looking for them and receiving them. I will not fail to make My love and presence known and close‚ because you have pleased Me and followed Me.
The power to rise above difficult or changing circumstances is not contingent on your circumstances. A lot depends on your attitude of mind and heart, and your full-of-faith spirit. You’re not tied to the things of this world. Circumstances don’t have to dictate your actions or pull you down.
Open the windows of your soul to Me. Let My wind and the refreshing air of My Spirit flow in and clean out the debris, the stale air, and the confusion. Receive the air of My Spirit, and let it refresh you and cleanse you.
When you feel like you just can’t do it, I will give you grace and glory. My grace is sufficient for you, and I will always come through for you. You will glory in Me, and that glory will be your joy, a strength that no one will be able to take from you.
I’m not going to let you down, I will always come through for you. The mountain of obstacles will diminish when you come to Me and pray. Those things that look so hard to figure out will be seen from My perspective, and the picture will become clearer.
I have strength that you know not of. When you have nothing left in you, when your body is tired and your mind feels like mush, and yet there’s a day ahead full of decisions to be made, that’s the time to cast all these burdens upon Me and I will sustain you. Remind yourself that I am in this work, I am in the details of your life. My presence is with you to keep you in all your ways. Commit your ways unto Me and I will establish your thoughts.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Without faith it is impossible to please Me, for he that comes to Me must believe that I am, and that I am the rewarder of them that diligently seek Me.
When you feel like your strength is failing, turn to Me. When your mind is tired, turn to Me. I will renew your strength. When progress seems to be taking too long and the answers you seek seem to be dragging on, trust in Me.
Remember that it takes time for Me to grow a flower, to make a baby. But I made the flowers, I made man, and I will also answer your prayers according to My will and plan for your life. This is the confidence you have in Me‚ that if you ask anything according to My will, I hear you; and if you know that I hear you, whatsoever you ask, then you know you have the petitions that you have asked of Me.
Originally published June 2005. Adapted and republished February 2020.

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith