Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Praise Brings Peace!

Why endure another sleepless night? Why suffer from anxiety when you can give your cares to Me and I can give you peace of mind? Even in the bleakest circumstances, I can give you amazing peace that will relieve the mental and physical stress caused by worry and fear.

My peace comes to your heart when you turn your eyes from your troubles and toward Me. Stop worrying and think about Me. Find one thing to thank Me for- one special thing that I have done for you in the past- and praise Me for that. Or think of the worst thing that has ever happened to you, and the fact that you are still here, and turn your thoughts into prayer of thanksgiving. Even if you did not pray at the time, even if you did not yet know Me at the time, it was I who brought you through that situation. I have been watching over you your whole life, and I have either helped you through or spared you from more troubles than you can imagine- just like I am going to help you through your present problems.

The more you praise Me, the more My peace will fill your heart.


From Jesus With Love- For Troubled Times : page 15

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith