Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Like an Avalanche


2 Comments:

Dennis Edward said...

The association I work with bought me a new mobile phone which enables me to listen to music. My friend downloaded the 66 songs from the 30 Day Praise Challenge and I have been listening to them repeatedly throughout the day, when I'm driving, or doing my exercise, or working in the office. I have really noticed the difference in my state of happiness. Please get your self a device to be able to listen to God's Word in song or sermon. It will change your life. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Apostle Paul, Colossians 3:16

Dennis Edward said...

You can find the songs at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1nJrioKNvI&list=PLOLwjg4AyG-vvwV3MXZUpJmfNe0jUdDU_

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith