Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Saturday, June 24, 2023

30 Day Praise Challenge - Day 30


Becky Harling 

Day 30

“You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.” – Heb.10:36

The Invitation

“My child, I know there are days when you feel like quitting. Faithfulness in living a life of praise is difficult. The world is a negative place filled with people who gripe & complain. When you prioritize thanksgiving, you stand out from the crowd, & I am honored. In seasons of great pressure, it’s easy to believe that I am not on your side & that I am not really changing your life. This is not the truth. Rejoice that the challenges you face are producing perseverance in you. Continue on the path where I have called you. There will be times of great pressure in the days ahead when you will need to know My presence more deeply. Remember, praise unlocks the door to experiencing My presence. Faithfulness in worship will pay off as you continue. Gradually, you will find yourself being transformed into a more positive, hopeful, & confident person. As you continue to praise Me, I will bring your heart into a deeper understanding of My love. My child, don’t quit too soon. If you persist in giving Me praise, you will receive the blessings I have promised, & you will find that your endurance in other areas of life will grow. Now that you have learned to have intentional times of praise, learn to have an attitude of worship 24/7. Live your life with a continual awareness of My presence. Push back against the demands of your day to prioritize continually offering Me a sacrifice of praise.” (Heb.10:36; Rom.5:3; Jam.1:12; Heb.13:15)

Throughout your time today praise God in faith for empowering you to persevere in making praise a priority in your life. Often when we praise God there is a breakthrough in what appears to be a hopeless situation. So unless God has specifically called you to quit in some area, praise your way to perseverance.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders & the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” (Heb.12:1)

Listen

Listen to “Running” performed by Hillsong Live & “At Your Name (Yahweh, Yahweh)” by Phil Wickham.

Pray

Lord Jesus, You are worthy to receive glory & honor & power because You are faithful to everything the Father has called you to do, even death on the cross. I thank You that when I feel like giving up __________________ [name the areas of life where you are feeling like giving up], I can draw from Your faithfulness, & You will strengthen me to persevere. I praise You that even at this moment, there is a crowd of Your faithful followers in Heaven cheering me on to the finish line. Thank You that if I fix my eyes on You, Lord Jesus, I can run the rest of my life’s race with perseverance. You are the One Who called me, & You promise to pour out Your faithfulness through me. Now that I have learned to be intentional in praise, I long to have my worship life grow so that I have a heart of praise all day long. How can I say thank You for being so good to me? By Your grace, I will persevere in keeping my vows to You so that You will be exalted & glorified in my life. I worship You, Lord Jesus. (Rev.4:11; Heb.12:1-2; 1Thes.5:24; Ps.113:2; Ps.116:13-14)

Journal

Identify areas of your life where you feel tempted to quit or give up (your marriage, finances & getting out of debt, disciplining children, job responsibilities, praying for the salvation of a loved one, relationships, commitments you’ve made to the Lord, prioritizing time with God, or any other area where you have felt God’s calling). How has this journey through the 30 days of praise helped you to persevere in that area? What is the most significant change you have experienced during the 30-day praise challenge?

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith