Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Message from Jesus


Message from Jesus: 

"Dear one, I want you to know I love you and will never leave you nor forsake you. You are Mine forever, tied to Me by a golden cord of love. Thank you for your love for Me. Thank you for your love for others. Keep your connection with Me strong through time alone with Me in My Word and in prayer. I will speak to you when you spend that time with Me. Keep being cheerful and positive, loving and kind. By doing these things, you are showing My love to others and drawing them closer to Me. Keep being My light to the world and I will bless you and make you a blessing to many. I love you, son. You are a joy of My heart. Stay close to Me and you will not regret it nor be disappointed. Happy Birthday!"

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith