Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Why Do the Heathen Rage? - Part 8

 

Dennis Edwards

To go to Part 1.

Ezekiel 38 is Parallel to Zechariah’s Prophecies

Ezekiel 38:18 "And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, says the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face."

With the repentance of the remnant of Israel, that one-third of the population of Israel, God stops the destruction of Israel and instead moves His hand against the Antichrist and his forces who have come against Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 38:19-20 “For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.”

Ezekiel 38:21-23 “And I will call for a sword against him (the Antichrist) throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother. And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord."

Like it says in Psalm 46:10, “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” God will be exalted in His time.

To go to Part 9.

 

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith