Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear Son Martin

Why did I not tell you, I love you, more often?
Why did I not tell you, how proud I am of you?
Why do we wait when there is love to bestow?
Why did I let the unessential things,
crowd out my time, until you were gone?
Now all I have is my memory of you
and regrets of things I could have, but did not do,
to make your life happier and lighter.
I am sorry for the times I failed you.
I am sorry for the times I was not there.
But even now son you are teaching me.
And by the grace of my Father in Heaven
I will become a better father because of you.
Dear Martin, I miss you.
I love you. Dad

1 Comments:

Mia said...

Always, always missing you too Mutt.

Smile, cause pain is a beautiful thing. He knew you loved him, told me so once. Hugs!

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith