Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Counsel from the Lord After the Death of My Son.


Dennis Edwards:

I received this prophecy from the Lord on the way to Bermuda where my son Martin nearly 27 years old had died in a swimming accident. 

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place beholding the evil and the good. Keep trusting Me. Do not look at the waves. Many will be looking to you, so be an example of My love for others. Be concerned for others, show an outward love. Do not worry about the decisions you will need to make as I will raise up counselors to help you. Look to Me and let Me put My arms around you and hold you up.

"Keep seeking Me in prayer. You are going through the valley of the shadow of death, but I will be with you to hold you and give you strength. Be not strong in yourself, but be strong in Me. Call out to Me and I will help you. Be gentle, be kind, be understanding. Do not let thoughts of regret and condemnation enter your mind. Use the weapon of praise. Be thankful for the things Martin will not have to suffer in this life. The Indian proverb is to cry when a child is born knowing he will suffer in life and to rejoice when he dies as his suffering ceases. 

"There is life after death where heartaches cease and trials will be no more. Trust in these eternal promises which have held up My children from the beginning of time. This is the fight of faith. This is the trying of your faith that should come out as pure goal. So lift up the hands that hang down and rejoice for ever more that another of My children has entered into the Eternal Now to be with Me for eternity, where time will be no more and love reigns in the hearts of men. Call upon My promises of supply for your needs for I have said that I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Be a faithful witness.

"Pray for your family member who will be meeting you there. I love him dearly. Be a brother to him and love him as you would your own brother. Be cheerful. Spend the needed quality time with Me. Plan your day, but be open to the changes I bring your way. Tomorrow you will need to speak to the company where Martin worked and to the police. I will raise up an angel to help you, so trust in Me. As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those that love Him. 

"I am the author and finisher of the life of each of My children. I give life and I take it. So trust not in yourself and say not tomorrow I will do this or I will do that, but rather say, "If the will of the Lord be I will do this or that." The day is far spent. The night is at hand. Judgement must first start at the house of God and if the righteous scarcely be saved, what will become of the ungodly. Trust in Me. I am holding you in My arms. I am holding your son Martin also in My arms. You need not worry, only trust in Me.

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith