Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Message from My Son Martin!


Dennis Edwards

When she was praying in the early morning after the notice of my son's death, an ex-girlfriend of his had a vision or dream and heard my son's voice in her mind. I was in Bermuda at the time sorting out his things in his apartment and had become overwhelmed with grief. I was having a hard time to continue. The Lord told me to stop and check my mail on my computer. Here is the message my son's former girlfriend sent to me via e-mail. 

"Tell my father I am sorry for not keeping in better contact. Tell him I am proud to have a Dad like him. Yes, we had had our disagreements but that was in the past. Tell my Dad I have found peace- the peace that passes understanding. Paradise is marvelous beyond words. Tell my Dad I am thankful for the things he taught me and the prayers he prayed. Tell my Dad to keep fighting and to brave the storm. I am in the arms of Jesus where I belong. Tell my Dad I love him and he must keep fighting the fight of faith. Tell him to be an awesome fighter for Jesus."

I broke down again in tears on reading her message. But now they were tears of joy, not of sorrow. Martin was truly in the arms of Jesus where He promised to wipe away all tears and sorrow. Thank you, Jesus, for giving us hope. Thank you, Jesus, for forgiving our sins. Thank you, Jesus, for making things right. Safe in the arms of Jesus. Safe on His gentle breast. There my son shall find sweet comfort. There he shall find sweet rest.

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith