Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Faith Is a Must!


By Jesus, speaking in prophecy

Download Audio (8.6MB)

Faith is a cornerstone in your life. It’s your proclamation to Me and to others that I am God and that you have every confidence in Me.

You can sometimes take your faith for granted, or deduce that the best way to make up for a lack of faith is to work harder in the arm of the flesh. But if you want to experience the full power of faith in your life, then you have to take the time to strengthen it through My Word; that’s the secret.

There’s no substitute for faith. I’ve ordained faith to be that link between you and Me, the means by which you hold tightly to Me in every situation.

*

Faith is both the ballast in your life and the breath of My Spirit that pushes you forward. Faith brings confidence to your spirit; it’s your expression of trust in Me.

Faith, simply put, is a must in your life. It cannot be replaced by your own effort or by the efforts of others, because it’s the quiet assurance that, beyond what you know and what you can do, there are factors that ultimately remain in My control.

Faith believes that in all things, I remain in control of the outcome, and when you put your faith and trust in Me, then you open your life up to the blessings that result from faith—My presence and miracles filling your life.

*

There are countless experiences in life that you simply have to take by faith. There is no logical explanation for some of the challenges that you will face, and your best recourse will always be to hold on in faith—faith in Me, your Father and Protector.

Human nature conflicts with unreserved faith in Me. Action is important, but it doesn’t substitute for faith. It has to work in conjunction with faith, otherwise you’ll find yourself spinning in place or moving along very slowly. It’s the combination of faith plus effort that moves you forward.

So if you want to see progress and success, utilize your gift of faith as you set about doing what you can in the physical. Don’t neglect one in favor of the other. When you successfully merge faith and effort, you’ll find greater success, because it will be both Me and you working together, and we’re a powerful team.

*

My ability to provide and care for you is just as effective and powerful as it has always been. New challenges simply create new avenues for Me to work and perform and create.

I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. That means that what you could count on Me for in the past in the way of miracles, supply, care, provision, healing, or whatever it is that you needed, is all still available to you—and more! My power hasn’t dwindled.

My power is as active and alive as ever, and that power is activated by your faith. Invoke My power through using your faith. Put Me on the spot. Expect great things from Me, and you won’t be disappointed!

My power lives on, and I’m eager to use it for your benefit and for the success of the mission. Don’t limit what you can have access to by striving so hard in your own strength.

*

Faith is a declaration of your love for Me, because faith stems from our love. Don’t shortchange our love by limiting the employment of your faith. Shout it from the mountaintops. Exercise your faith in Me. Let others see that you trust Me, that you believe in Me. Let it be known that I am the God of your heart.

Let your faith shine brightly in this day and age. New circumstances shouldn’t lessen your faith. In fact, it’s a perfect opportunity to see your faith shine even brighter. The new opportunities create new ways for Me to work and to bring about good in your life.

A new endeavor is a step into the unknown. That’s when you must employ faith with determination. Don’t try to do it alone. Let Me be part of the adventure. Let Me prove to you how much better things will be when we launch into the new as a team—united as one in a demonstration of our love and passion for each other. Our love knows no boundaries, and it’s what will keep your faith buoyant as you launch into uncharted seas.

*

In all changes, there is one important thing to remember: I am the Lord; I change not.1 I will always be there for you, right by your side to answer your call, to uphold you, to supply for you when you’re in need, to heal you when you’re afflicted, and to provide solutions when you’re troubled.

*

There is one thing that you can be sure of, and that is My love for you, My desire to care for you, to supply for you, and to use you to be a witness for Me. Whenever you’re tempted to waver or to fear what lies ahead, I want you to focus on that. Nothing and no one can ever change My love for you.

*

When you feel uncertain about your future, cling all the more tightly to Me. I will give you the peace and reassurance that all is well and under My control. I know what I’m doing, and even though things may look a little unstable or confusing to you, it all makes perfect sense to Me.

I see the end result and the big picture. I’m creating a masterpiece, and you are an integral part of it. So yield to Me and you’ll find great happiness and fulfillment in playing your part to complete the masterpiece of My will.

*

You honor Me with your requests, and I love to honor you with the answers to them.

*

If there’s one thing that I want to settle in your heart and mind, it’s this: I am in control, and you can put your faith and trust fully in Me, because I know what I am doing.

You can be like the little girl who was not afraid of the dark because her father held her by the hand. She trusted in his love and care for her. You are My little child, and though things may seem rather dark right now and you’re unable to see the path ahead, you don’t need to be afraid, because I am holding your hand and I won’t let you stumble.

I am leading you aright. Just stay close and follow My lead. In time, the pathway will become light again, and you will see that I was true to My Word and I kept you on the right path all along.

*

I want to assist you, to be included in all that you do, because I will help things in your life to flow more smoothly and to go according to My plan.

Don’t feel that you have to do this alone, as I’m here and I want more than ever to be a part of your life and a part of your decisions and choices, so that I can bring you happiness, fulfillment, peace, and contentment.

*

Although most of your problems aren’t solved instantly, they will eventually be solved, and be solved more quickly if you keep looking to Me for My help.

I have promised strength for each day, grace for all trials, light for your way, rest after your labor, help from above, unfailing sympathy, and undying love.

Originally published February 2010. Updated and republished November 2012.
Read by Maria Fontaine.


1 Malachi 3:6.

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith