Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Interrogator Gives Life to Christ After Christian Prisoner Shares Gospel

By Vincent Funaro, Christian Post, June 5, 2015

An Iranian interrogator involved in the persecution of religious minorities gave his life to Jesus Christ after a Christian woman locked in solitary confinement for three days shared the Gospel with him.

The woman, a house church leader named Noushin, was arrested for her faith and forced into solitary confinement, according to Open Doors USA, an organization that aids persecuted Christians throughout the world.

“I wasn’t ready to go to prison,” said Noushin to Open Doors. “I knew it was a dirty place, a place where people are tortured and locked up in solitary confinement. I was afraid that I would be so fearful that I would give up all the names of the members of house church. I even feared that I would deny my faith if they tortured me.”

During her imprisonment, however, she shared the Gospel with her interrogator after three days of being locked in solitary confinement.

“We talked about Jesus for hours until finally the interrogator gave his heart to Jesus. We prayed together,” said Noushin.

“It’s an honor for me to talk about Jesus,” Noushin told the guard. “You also need Jesus in your life. I cannot be indifferent toward you. I want you to experience the joy and blessing of salvation. I can’t keep silent about this.”

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith