Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Someone to Care!


 Dennis Edwards

Here are the verses I share in the talk about friendship.

Proverbs 18:24 "A man that has friends must show himself friendly: but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother."

John 15:15 "Henceforth I call you not servants, for the servant knows not what his Lord does, but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known to you."

James 2:24 "And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed God and it was counted unto him for righteousness: and he was called the friend of God."

Isaiah 41:8 "But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend."

2 Chronicles 20:7 "Art not thou our God, who did drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gave it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?"

Proverbs 17:17a "A friend loves at all times."

You might want to watch this song called "I am a Friend of God." by a American Christian singer Israel Houghton. For those who need the lyrics to understand I uploaded the video with the words. You can find him on YouTube.



0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith