Does your faith need strengthening? Are you confused and wondering if Jesus Christ is really "The Way, the Truth, and the Life?" "Fight for Your Faith" is a blog filled with interesting and thought provoking articles to help you find the answers you are seeking. Jesus said, "Seek and ye shall find." In Jeremiah we read, "Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall seek for Me with all your heart." These articles and videos will help you in your search for the Truth.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Words From Jesus!

The path of true greatness is the path that goes through Me. I cannot make you great until you have come to Me with all of your heart, all of your soul, all of your mind, and all of your strength.

These things that you have passed through are not defeats, but they are stepping stones to glory--not the glory of man, but the glory of God, the glory of humility, the glory of utter dependence upon Me, the glory of My Spirit working through the humble heart, the trusting soul, the yielded mind, the loving spirit.

So know and understand that the things that you suffer, the hardships that you are faced with, the burdens that you bear, the testing, the purging, the trying, the heartache and heartbreak, the pressure, the squeezing, the difficulties and sufferings, do not take you away from Me. They are not a sign of My displeasure. They are not meant to show that I am not there. They are the steps that you must go through to come to Me.

But know that I am always there. In the deepest and darkest experiences and in the greatest despair, I am there. Turn and face Me and trust Me, even when all else seems so dark. Trust Me, for I take you through the darkness that I may bring you out into My glorious light--the light of My love, My truth, My strength, and My power.

These texts are taken from the book "From Jesus, With Love" with the kind permission of Aurora Productions.

0 Comments:

Copyright © Fight for Your Faith